5 August 2014

outfit of the day : brighton pier

Hat; H&M / Kimono; Newlook / Crop Top; Miss Selfridge / Skirt; Bershka / Shoes; Converse

I recently went on a week away to Brighton with my boyfriend, followed by a 3 day festival near where I live to top it off - it's safe to say I'm all camped out and a real bed feels like the best thing in the world right now! Brighton is honestly such a lovely place.. I fell in love a little. It's like the ideal mix between a seaside town and a quirky city with both well-known and unique shops - I can't wait to go back! If you get the chance to go check out The Lanes, so many cute shops down there! Luckily the weather was beautiful so I was able to wear (and buy!) some nice summery clothes. I've been wanting a kimono for ages now so finally bit the bullet and bought this lovely floral one from Newlook. Also, I've now discovered Bershka (don't know how I missed this shop before?!) and picked up this lovely skirt as I fell in love with the daisy print. On a nice sunshiney evening it was the perfect photo op for an outfit post, so here it is! Definitely want to be doing more of these on my blog - it seems necessary as well as I can't stop buying clothes! (my bank account isn't loving me at the moment!)

Fern

4 comments:

Cherry said...

Really cute skirt!

Cattt said...

I don't shop in Bershka often enough! Its an amazing shop - I love the outfit, especially the print clash! Favourite thing to do :)

I also really wanna go back to Brighton, because I want to see the lanes properly and relax :)


CAT xo
What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

Anonymous said...

love your hat x x

jennie said...

Beautiful! Such a sweet skirt <3 xx