18 August 2014

Brighton Makeup Haul

MUA Undressed Palette / Benefit Perk Up Artist / Sleek Contour Kit / L'oreal True Match / Nails Inc Polishes

My recent trip to Brighton actually coincided with payday, so of course I had to spend a few pennies. I'd been dying to get my hands on the sleek contour kit for ages now, I've always heard such good stuff about it but sadly I don't have a sleek in my local superdrug and everytime I looked for it in another city, they were always all out - so when I saw it I snapped one up as well as the MUA Undressed palette - I'm a massive fan of all the MUA palette's, the pigmentation is amazing and this one is another favourite now (as predicted!) 

Whilst I was there I also stocked up on my trusty L'oreal True Match in W4 Golden Natural (reviewed here), I absolutely love this foundation and bought two bottles as it was 2 for £15! There was also a really good TK Maxx in Brighton - the one where I live is never great in the makeup department. I saw this Benefit concealer palette and got it as I was curious about how well it would cover - so far I'm not a massive fan of this, but I'm going to give it another crack and see how I get on with it. Last but not least, the selection of Nails Inc polishes there was so good (and they were all £3.99 which is quite a bargain) so I decided to get these two shades, a nice wearable nude and a corally neon orange - both are so nice when applied and last for ages without chipping.

Fern

3 comments:

Cherry said...

Great haul, love the nail polish shade!

Charlotte said...

I rely on my L'Oreal True Match foundation and the Sleek Contour Kit, they are definite staples in my everyday make-up. I don't think you'll be disappointed :) x

Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

jennie said...

That neon polish looks gorgeous! xx